Rinnai Bath Fill Controller Bathroom / BC-100V-1A-1W
Suitable for Domestic installations with a Rinnai INFINITY continuous flow gas hot water heater installed, refer compatible water heater models below. Each remote controller can be individually programmed, however the water heater can only deliver one set temperature at any time. Rinnai water controllers cannot be used with Rinnai INFINITY units connected to solar systems, or when a Rinnai iHeat is installed. Positioning Deluxe controllers are water resistant, however, durability is improved when positioned outside the shower recess. All deluxe water controllers must be installed at least 400 mm above the highest part of a sink, basin, or bath. Compatible with the following Rinnai water heater models • Rinnai INFINITY A-Series • Rinnai INFINITY VT range • Rinnai INFINITY EF range • Rinnai INFINITY HD range • Rinnai INFINITY XR range Controller configurations A maximum of four water controllers can be fitted. Any combination of the deluxe, compact, and wireless controllers can be used within the following parameters: • Only ONE master can be installed. This can be a Kitchen Deluxe, Compact, or Wireless Controller. • Up to two Bathroom Deluxe Controllers can be installed. • Fourth controller in any installation must be a Compact or Wireless Controller.
The Rinnai Bathroom Deluxe Controller works in conjunction with the Rinnai Kitchen Deluxe Controller.
Digital controllers allow you to select the exact temperature of the hot water at the tap within the controller temperature range. This has a number of benefits:
|Comes with||All controllers come with 15 m of cable.|
|Available temp. settings||37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 48, 50 °C|
|Max. number in an installation||Up to two Bathroom Deluxe Controllers can be installed to a Rinnai INFINITY.|
|Dimensions||Width: 195 mm Height: 97 mm Depth: 22 mm|
|Rinnai product code||BC100V1Z|
- Safety: If you have young children, the hot water can be pre-set to a child-safe level for the period while you are filling the bath—a safety interlock feature prevents the water temperature from being adjusted from another controller while the bathroom controller is operating and hot water is flowing.
- Ability to transfer control back to the kitchen controller at the press of a button.
- No need to mix hot and cold water, this reduces the effect of temperature spiking when another tap in the building is turned on
- You use your Rinnai INFINITY continuous flow gas hot water unit more efficiently as less gas is required to heat water to 40 °C (typical shower temperature) than at 55 °C (default temperature without controllers)
- Allows diagnosis of problems (such as gas supply disruption) when the appliance is serviced by displaying 'error' codes, which the service person can utilise.
Rinnai's Bath Fill Controller that allows for adjustable bath fill settings and is compatible with all Rinnai tankless water heaters. With extra features such as a clock, intercom, bath fill mode, and volume control. From basic temperature control to system troubleshooting to an automatic bath-fill function, Rinnai's remote controllers will give you maximum performance and enjoyment from your tankless water heater system. The bath fill function allows a preset amount of water at a selected temperature to be run into the bathtub automatically. No special valve or accessory is needed to use this function aside from the BC-100V-1 controller. A few seconds after bath fill is selected a voice prompt will say "The hot water system is ready. Open the hot water tap." Once the preset amount of water has been reached the water heater will automatically shut off the flow of water until the bath fill mode button has been pressed again to turn it off. Features:
- Moisture resistant plastic case
- Use up to 4 touch pads with each Rinnai unit
- 98° to 140°F temperature range
- In use indicator
- Water smart bath fill function
- On board diagnostics and safety monitoring
- 12 Hour AM/PM clock (when paired with MC-100 controller)
- Call button allows users to contact another controller
- Priority and on/off switches
We Look Forward To Working With You